Sunday, February 28, 2010
Today is Sunday, February 28th and tomorrow Munchkin will become a boy or girl to its mommy and daddy plus all of us grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins. Mike and Ali will not let me know when they find out because they want to do something special in telling us what they are having. That's OK if it is what they want, although it would be ok with me for them to just call and tell me. Seems like I have waited forever and I know they feel it more that I do. They will also find out if there is more than one. Multiple births run in both families and there seems to be reason to believe there is more than one. Makes me no difference one way or the other - one baby or two, it/they are already loved more than I could have ever imagined. Love you bunches Munchkin(s). Nanny and Pop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment