
Good morning munchkin. Guess what! Mimi and I got to go to an ultra sound with your mommy and daddy this past Monday, June 7th, and see you a little better. Mommy put your picture on facebook and I saved them to my computer so Pops could see you. I will add them to this post as a marker in your life and mine. You were very shy that day and didn't want to show your face very well, but, we did get to see you a little. There is no doubt that you are a boy and you have chubby cheeks like your daddy did when he was born, and a head full of hair. No wonder mommy has heartburn so bad! You wouldn't be very still either. Wiggling around like crazy... Man, that was a great experience and I am so thankful that I got to experience it with mommy and daddy. I can barely wait to get to see you, although, I am not ready for you to come out until it is time. We are so blessed to get to have you as a grandson. Your Nanny and Pops love you bunches!
No comments:
Post a Comment